Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cajamarca Sur!!!

So this week has been one of the craziest in my mission.  I have a new companion, Elder Payare, from Bolivia, and he is awesome.  He is a super humble, hard working missionary but also super fun.  We are the first Zone leaders in Cajamarca South so we are just a little busy.  There are three brand new areas in the zone (including our own) so we have been more then busy this week with finding rooms and pensions.

I am sorry I didn't write yesterday because I spent Monday on a bus going down to Chiclayo for a leadership meeting.  President Williams is great.  There are a couple of changes that are happening in the mission, but they are great.  We are trying to focus more of less active members and we are trying to strengthen each ward.

So these days are kinda non stop but I see so much potential in my new area (Pueblo Libre).  When we are just walking from one area to the next or we are looking for rooms we meet knew people.  We met a lady just by happenstance whose children are less active members and she loves the church.  We had a good time talking with her about the church and we were just checking for rooms.  We as members of Christs church should always find some time or some opportunity to speak of Him.

Anyway it is getting late and we have a bus ride to Cajamarca tomorrow :)

I love you all,
Elder Perryman


No comments:

Post a Comment