Monday, September 22, 2014

Family!!

Hey sorry about that, we got back sooner then I expected, but we still need to go back.

This week has been great, yet hectic, as always.  It is the start of the rainy season and I love it.  In Chiclayo it doesn't rain so I find my self lucky.  But I have been to the clinic way more than I would have liked this week.

As a mission we are trying to focus  more on families.  We met Pier and Yanina this week and they came to church with their little daughter.  They are super good and I hope that they can progress.  I always enjoy teaching entire families because the purpose of life seems a lot clearer to them.

This week we visited Elder Boza.  I really enjoy the chance that we have to work with other missionaries here.  Especially seeing how we can help out in the areas.

I love you all and hope that you have a great week.

Love,
Elder Perryman


No comments:

Post a Comment