Monday, March 9, 2015

Las Ultimas 12 Semanas! (The Last 12 Weeks!)

So I will be in La Victoria for another change with Elder Cosentino (Buentino).  It is funny because we are from the same group so we just tell people that we are going to finish together.

This week was pretty filled with meetings and planning.  The leadership training was great (as always); we basically spent all the time about baptism.  Also President spoke of how it is hard to speak Spanish and it is hard to speak English, both take practice.  But the most important language we can learn in the mission is the language of the spirit because it will be the most important here and for the rest of our life.

We had our zone conference Friday and I think it well pretty well.  I really like trying to motivate missionaries, but it is something I am still learning how to do.  Most of the conference we did practices and they all went really well.  I really like the missionaries that we have in the zone right now, because it is a group of hard working and obedient missionaries.

This week Henry Rojas went on his mission.  Henry is a great recent convert in the ward who almost always leaves with us.  He has even started to contact and knock doors with us.  He is way more prepared for his mission than I was when I came out.  I wish I had gone out with the missionaries more before.

This week has been good and we have some great families which we have found.  We even found a whole less active family in our area and they want to listen to us.  I know that the true motive of our work is to help all families make it to the temple.

Love,
Elder Perryman




No comments:

Post a Comment