Monday, January 5, 2015

La Vida Rica en La Viky Rica

So it has only been a couple of days since I wrote last.  Tomorrow is the leadership council and Elder Payare and Elder Mortenson are coming down to stay with us.  I just love the meetings with President because we leave so ready to work.

I forgot to tell you all about my Christmas pre-call.  Besides the fact that I had to call the home phone, then dad's cell, then mom's cell, and then finally Sam's cell, we were in the middle of the street using a public phone.  While I started making my calls a somewhat tipsy man came up and started speaking with us.  He came to me and asked "Lend me your airplane so that we can go to the states together." I just told him, I do not have a plane and he said "Well you heart is bigger than a plan so that is fine with me."  This conversation continued until I was able to speak with you all.

This week we found the Mendoza family.  They are great family with two kids.  They are both really funny, and they want the best for their children.  It is not common for us to teach complete families here, but I love teaching families more than anything.  When we asked Cristian if he would come to church he just said "Of course, but let me talk it over with my pillow", his wife just laughed and said that she will come next week too.

I am super excited about this week to come.  I love you all and I know that this gospel is true.  My companion and I always speak of the many small blessings that come through following the commandments of our Heavenly Father.

Love,
Elder Perryman

No comments:

Post a Comment