Monday, May 19, 2014

Cajamarca!!

I am going to Cajamarca!!  I am not 100% sure yet, but word on the street is that I will be in Urrabamba, and I will be in a grupo familiar (family group) which means that it will be smaller than a branch.  Woohoo! I am excited because that means that we will be working a lot with members,

Elder Palacios is going home tomorrow.  It is weird to think so much time has gone by since my first change. I keep seeing so many great missionaries finishing there missions and I feel like I just got here.

I do not have a whole lot of time because I am visiting like a million people to say goodbye today.  I will miss the families of this ward so much.  Sunday I gave a talk and so did Luis, who is a new member.  Luis and his twin Jesus were baptized right as I came in to the area, and it has been a privilege to watch them grow in the gospel.  And to see how it has effected their family.  Their father used to not give them permission to go to church, but in time he wanted his other son, Rodolfo, to be baptized as well.  I hope that I can visit Ferreñafe again after my trip to Cajamarca.

What else...there was an earthquake this week so that was pretty cool.

This week Joan, a new member, called us asking for a blessing.  He told us that he felt terrible and he didn't know what to do but as he walked outside he saw to doves in his door and decided to call the missionaries.  My testimony of blessings has grown so much in the mission.

I am excited to see what this next chapter of my mission will be like.  I am excited to serve in the Mountains and to eat more cuy (I'm joking mom).  I know that the Lord is preparing his children there for the gospel

Love,
Elder Perryman




No comments:

Post a Comment