Monday, May 4, 2015

2 weddings and a baptism

This week has been great.  We have ran around the whole zone about 3 time this week, because 2 areas have moved rooms and many areas needed new mattresses and bunk beds.  Talking with all the landlords has certainly taught me patience and I have learned a lot about how to find a good place.

Elder Sulluchuco and I have been working with a family for a while now and this week they are going to get married.  The wife is a member and the husband is not.  While we were talking with them about wedding papers the husband told us "What I really what is to go to the temple and have this forever."  He has accepted a baptismal date and they are very strong in the gospel right now.  It takes a lot more paper work to get married in Peru (the bishops cant marry here) but the most important thing is for these couples to make it to the temple.

Also one of the recent converts in the ward, Brother Nelson, is going to be sealed this week to his future wife.  Brother Nelson is about 30 and he comes out with us every week.  He never leaves home without his Book of Mormon and he always testifies of the restoration.  I am so happy to see that he will be taking the next steps by going to the temple this week.

I just want to say congrats to Ben and Olivia this week.  And thank you mom for sending me 100+ photos.  So My email is going to be a little short.

I love you all.  I am so tired after this week, but I am so happy about the progress in our area.

I love you all,
Elder Perryman

No comments:

Post a Comment