Monday, May 25, 2015

My last email! (I think)

This might be my last email from Peru!  It is a rather bitter sweet feeling, but all in all it doesnt feel real to be finishing my mission.  On one side I want to come home, but on the other I do not want to stop being a missionary.  I am still surprised I have made it this far.  But I would never trade this experience for anything in the world.

This week we have worked super hard in the area and I am happy.  Sadly we have two men almost ready for baptism but they will both be baptized in June.  Hubert had his baptismal interview this week, but he still needs to overcome a couple of things.  But I am so happy because I feel like Hubert really is a convert, he seeks to do the Lords will.  And that is what matters.

I feel extremely blessed to be here in Peru.  I will always feel like I have family here.  I know that this work is real and I know that the price of a single soul is extremely great in the sight of God.

Love,
Elder Perryman


No comments:

Post a Comment