Monday, December 1, 2014

Chiclayo!

Family!

Sorry that I am writing late, but I just got to Chiclayo.  I am now writing in the mission office and I am tired.  But I always like these trips to Chiclayo because the training's from President are great.

Sunday was the primary presentation in the ward.  I played piano and there was about 50 niños.  It went super well and it helped a lot that our investigators were there.  After church we went straight to visiting.  We taught one of the families that is progressing really well and they invited us for lunch.  We finally were able to teach the father of the family.  He is great and wants to know that the church is true.  He has hope in our message.

For Thanksgiving we actually had the chance to eat a good Thanksgiving dinner.  We ate turkey with the same family that we ate waffles with and they introduced us to some of their friends and family too.

I am sorry that I do not have a lot of time to write, but I will make it up to you all next week.

Love,
Elder Perryman

No comments:

Post a Comment