Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cajamarca Zoo

So I have good news and bad news.  The good news is I have a ton of fantastic photos.  The bad news is I can't send them right now because the formatting is bad on my SD card.

So this week has been exhausting, but great.  Our family in Puylcana got married!  So we are one step closer to baptism with them.  I want to help open a family group in Puylucana while I am here.  I found out that there is a family group in Pacanga where I opened teaching with Elder Flores.

Today for P-day we went to the zoo.  It was the best.  Cajamarca is so beautiful and green.  We saw Emus, peacocks, lions, and bears.  It was super cool because the zoo was so open.  Also the only thing to separate us from pumas and bears was a chain link fence.

Christian Miranda was baptized this week.  We faced so many problems getting ready for the baptism.  Max, Christians' dad, is a great guy who we are reactivating.  He baptized his son, but we looked everywhere for a shirt for him.  Then Christian didn't have a button in his pants.  The water was cold.  People showed up late.  But none of that mattered, because after the baptism Christian and Max gave outstanding testimonies.  Max spoke of how he is going to do all that he can from here on out to send his 3 sons on missions.  I was so happy to here their testimonies.

I do not have much time to write because we are going to a baptism today for our bishops daughter, but I promise I will send plenty of photos next week.

Love,
Elder Perryman


No comments:

Post a Comment